Job Applications and Data Protection Policy
Thank you for your interest in working at CRS LIKNOSS and/or the affiliated Companies of LIKNOSS ITALY SrL, LIKNOSS CE SA.
Please read the following terms, in order to be informed about how we collect and process your personal data provided by you specifically when you submit your CV using the online form on the website www.liknoss.com – liknoss.com/en/careers :
Submitting your CV through this website means that you have also been previously informed and agree to the processing of your personal data by CRS LIKNOSS, in accordance with the Terms of Submission of Curriculum Vitae.
- The company under the name “CRS LIKNOSS SA RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING SOFTWARE PRODUCTS – ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT, DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY RELATED SERVICES TOURISM MATTER” (hereinafter the “Company” or “CRS LIKNOSS”, seated in Agia Paraskevi, Attica, Mesogeion 318 & Kondylaki, 15341, is considered a Controller of your personal data provided through our website liknoss.com/en/careers when you fill out the online form and attach your CV, as well as through any other communication that may be required to assess your skills in order to be selected for a job position in CRS LIKNOSS.
- The personal data we collect, and process is your name, your surname, your email address and phone number, and also your CV, which contains information such as identity details, personal details, contact details, education, employment history or other information that may be included in a submitted CV (e.g. references, additional abilities and skills, candidate’s employment preferences such as a desired position, type of employment relationship etc., personal leisure interests).
- We remind you that you are responsible for providing accurate and truthful information. The information you provide should not relate to criminal convictions and offenses or specific categories of personal data (such as information on political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, health data etc.), nor contain data related to third (natural) persons, except after their express authorization.
- CRS LIKNOSS processes only the absolutely necessary personal data in order to take appropriate measures at your request before entering into a contract (article 6 (1)(b) GDPR).
- Your personal data is collected and processed by CRS LIKNOSS for the sole purpose of assessing your qualifications and competencies in order to be selected for a job position (your desired job position or any other position within the company for which you are deemed to have the required qualifications), as well as for the purpose of contacting you requesting additional information or to arrange an appointment.
- Your personal data is collected directly by you when filling out the respective online form and submitting your CV on the website www.liknoss.com.
- Recipients of this personal data are only the employees of CRS LIKNOSS or its affiliates who are specifically responsible for this processing and/or other external partners of the company specifically authorized for the above-mentioned purpose, who are contractually bound by confidentiality. In any case, the company protects the confidentiality of the above data and in no way and for no reason transfers them to any third party (person or legal entity), other than those mentioned above. In addition, we may share it with the competent authorities, if lawfully requested so.
- Your personal data will be deleted after twelve (12) months starting from the date you submitted your application.
- You have the right to submit a request to us:
- To access your data
- To rectify or delete your data
- To ask for the restriction of processing
- To ask for data portability
- To object to the processing
- at the CRS LIKNOSS headquarters or at email@example.com, as well as to submit, in case you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable law for the protection of personal data, a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority ( postal address Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 00302106475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may address your requests at the CRS LIKNOSS central offices or to the e-mail address email@example.com and we shall answer you as soon as possible, as provided by law. If you consider that we do not comply with the personal data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece, phone number: +30-210 6475600, you can lodge your complaint by filling the special DPA’s electronic form in its online portal at https://www.dpa.gr/en/individuals/complaint-to-the-hellenic-dpa ).
If you wish to contact us regarding any issues related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you may contact the CRS LIKNOSS Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.