At CRS LIKNOSS we are committed to the following:
- The services/products we provide to our customers will meet and fully satisfy their requirements, as well as applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Orders and/or contracts with our customers will be implemented exactly as agreed and the company will fully meet all its obligations.
- Our aim remains at all times the continuous and complete satisfaction of the customer.
- To respond promptly to our customers’ requests and problems.
- To continuously improve the quality management system and the company’s operations.
In order to implement the Quality Policy, the company operates according to the following principles:
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her work and is fully informed about the company’s implemented QMS and the objectives/indicators set.
- As a company we set targets, provide the necessary resources to achieve them and the results of our statistical analysis are analyzed, as part of our continuous efforts to improve the products and services we provide to our customers.
- We provide appropriate training to our staff, as well as appropriate equipment and infrastructure to enable them to properly perform their assigned tasks.
- The company has appointed a Quality Implementation Manager, who has organizational independence and is responsible for the Quality of our products and services.
- Suppliers with whom we work, to meet the company’s commitments to its customers and stakeholders.
All staff and external partners (where required) are required to implement the Quality Management System as part of their activities.
The strategic objectives of the company are defined as follows:
- High returns on operating investments resulting from the company’s activities.
- Compliance of the company with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continuous improvement of the company and its service/product offerings.
- Competitive products and services.
- Ensuring continuity and availability of services/products.
- Continuous monitoring of efficiency and effectiveness of operations, based on targets and indicators.