What are Cookies?
Cookies are small software code texts that are sent for storage from the web server of LIKNOSS SOFTWARE to your terminal equipment with their basic function being to communicate your browser data to us. Depending on their duration, cookies are either temporary, “session cookies” or longer duration “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are cookies that are automatically erased whenever you close your browser while “persistent cookies” remain saved on your terminal equipment for a pre-defined period of time.
What types of Cookies do we use?
LIKNOSS SOFTWARE uses “session cookies” for the following purposes:
- To automatically identify you as a registered user after your logging in or to help you browse secure subpages.
- For the storage of technical data that is necessary for the “play back” of video or audio content, also known as flash cookies.
- For allocating server requests processing between a group of servers.
- For online identification of already logged-in users of social networks
Furthermore, we use “persistent cookies” for the following purposes:
- To improve the performance of our website.
- To customize your interface and personalize the functionality of our website.
- To provide online content that is consistent with your choices and interests.
What types of third party cookies do we use?
Through our cookies we collect and process the following types of data:
- Terminal Equipment Identification Data and User Internet Protocol Address Data.
- Navigation data within the web page
- Product / service preference information
Data on executed transactions
How can you disable cookies?
If you wish to enable or disable the use of Internet cookies from your browser settings, please visit the following web pages, depending on your browser, to learn about the necessary actions: