Job Title: Sales Representative
We are looking for persons that would like to join our team, becoming part of a core entity that facilitates transportation and tourism in Europe. Behind the simplest way to book and buy a ticket is a great sophistication that has been designed by our people engineers, tourism professionals, marketers and more. We are looking for passionate people that understand the travel business both as a professional and as a traveler. Thus, we, together, will meet the challenges of the new landscape, offering solutions to ferry operators, travel agencies, and other tourism professionals that will increase sales volumes with a cost-effective solution for those professionals.
As a Sales Representative you will be assigned specific accounts in a certain territory and a certain target will need to be met by you. Your responsibility will be to develop knowledge about the needs of existing and prospective customers and you will offer them the necessary solutions. You will get a training of the Liknoss systems and solutions and you will get acquainted with the teams that will support you in providing the right tools. Most of your time will be spent at clients becoming their strategic partner. Your opinion on customers will be important, so participation in regular meetings will also be needed. You will be reporting to your local Sales Manager, as well as to the Commercial Director of Liknoss.
You, the ideal candidate, have the following skills:
- Experience in the travel market and most important in the ferry industry.
- Experience in the Sales process and how a sale becomes a benefit-making tool for a Customer.
- Proficient speaking of English and Italian.
- Have a proven experience in addressing to audiences, making short presentations and that you can use efficient tools like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- You like to travel and meet clients in different places. Most of them are in Italy, but travels to other countries are also a possibility.
- You have a valid drivers’ license.
We will appreciate even more if:
- You have University degree
- You speak additional foreign languages
You can apply for this job by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org