Job Title: Sales Manager
We are looking for persons that would like to join our team, becoming part of a core entity that facilitates transportation and tourism in Europe. Behind the simplest way to book and buy a ticket is a great sophistication that has been designed by our people engineers, tourism professionals, marketers and more. We are looking for passionate people that understand the travel business both as a professional and as a traveler. Thus, we, together, will meet the challenges of the new landscape, offering solutions to ferry operators, travel agencies, and other tourism professionals that will increase sales volumes with a cost-effective solution for those professionals.
As a Sales Manager you will be managing the Sales in Italy. A specific budget will be agreed between the company and yourself, and you will be responsible to bring it. You will be managing the Account Managers and your will be the main interface with the rest of the company in establishing the right approach in the market. You will also have specific named accounts that you will be managing and growing. As a manager of Liknoss, you will have a direct communication with your peer in support, development, finance and hr. You will be reporting to the General Manager of Liknoss Italia SRL and to the Commerical Director of Liknoss HQ.
You, the ideal Sales Manager are skilled:
- More than 4 years of Sales and Business Development experience in the Ferry industry
- Have a University Degree
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Proficient in presentations and reporting using the normal Office tools.
- Have experience in designing and proposing budgets and most of all have experience in meeting your targets.
- Love to travel and meet people in Europe.
- Sense the opportunities and shaping them into actions to the benefit of our company.
More skills that will be appreciated are:
- Additional languages, including German and / or Spanish
- Already established cooperation with surrounding markets such as train, bus, hotel.
You can apply for this job by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org